|Incorporating pronunciation instruction into other skills benefits not only students’ speaking abilities, but also their vocabulary acquisition, listening skills, grammatical accuracy, and reading proficiency. However, instructors rarely have the luxury of teaching stand-alone pronunciation lessons. In this webinar, the speakers suggest practical ways for all teachers to integrate pronunciation into all of their lessons.
- become familiarized with core pronunciation features essential for comprehensibility,
- learn how to make pronunciation instructions accessible and relevant to students at all levels,
- get fun, engaging ideas for integrating pronunciation into listening and speaking lessons,
- understand how pronunciation lessons can enhance vocabulary and grammar development,
- learn about the connection between bottom up reading skills and pronunciation, and
- walk away with practical strategies for use in class the next day.