Registration for the 2021 Virtual TESOL Advocacy & Policy is Open!*
*Please note: TESOL will be upgrading its registration system from 12-14 April. During this short time, customers will be unable to register for the Summit. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
The only event of its kind in the world, the TESOL Virtual Advocacy & Policy Summit is an unparalleled professional development opportunity for educators to learn about U.S. federal and international education issues and advocate for policies that support English learners and the field of English language education. By attending the TESOL Virtual Advocacy & Policy Summit, you will:
- learn from experts and insiders about the latest federal and international education policies and issues
- share a powerful message with your members of Congress through the TESOL Advocacy Action Center
- share information about the issues and policies impacting your work locally and internationally
- join your colleagues from around the world and across the United States to make a difference
- receive over 16 hours of professional development
Highlights from the 2020 Virtual TESOL Advocacy & Policy Summit
|TESOL Global or Student Member
For school districts or programs that would like to register attendees via purchase order, please download the form below and follow the instructions for submission.
Download a purchase order form.
The agenda for the 2021 TESOL Advocacy & Policy Summit is will be available in May. For an idea of the speakers and sessions that will take place at the Summit, last year's schedule can be downloaded here.
The Summit will take place during the following times:
Monday 21 June: 12:30 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Tuesday 22 June: 12:30 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Wednesday 23 June: TESOL Day of Action, see schedule below
- All Day: Virtual Congressional meetings, scheduled by attendees at their convenience
- All Day: Visit and send messages to members of Congress in the TESOL Advocacy Action Center
- 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm EDT: TESOL Affiliate Network Panel on International Advocacy
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT: Closing session and wrap-up
* All sessions will be recorded and sent to participants about 24-48 hours after the conclusion of the Summit.
Join the Conversation
Follow TESOL's director of policy and outreach on Twitter: @TESOLpolicyguy
Thank You to TESOL's Partner
American Federation of Teachers, TESOL’s Strategic Partner