How can teachers collect evidence about their teaching?
This Reflective Question and many others await your discussion and analysis in this revised edition of TESOL Press’s best-selling Reflective Teaching, which explores different approaches to how teachers can reflect on their practice in second language classrooms. Farrell uses his six principles of reflective practice:
to provide a comprehensive overview.
- Reflective Practice is Holistic
- Reflective Practice is Evidence Based
- Reflective Practice Involves Dialogue
- Reflective Practice Bridges Principles and Practices
- Reflective Practice Requires a Disposition to Inquiry
- and Reflective Practice is a Way of Life